Covid-19 Level 3
During Level 3 the following clinic protocols are in place
WE ARE OPEN FOR – EMERGENCIES, CONSULTS, ROUTINE PROCEDURES & RETAIL SALES
ALL REQUESTS / BOOKINGS AND ARRIVALS MUST BE PHONED IN AHEAD / NO WALK INS
- You will need to PHONE THE CLINIC FIRST to make an appointment for your pet or to arrange medication or retail purchases – NO walk ins will be allowed.
- Please ensure you wear a mask and following the social distancing guidelines.
- If your animal is seeing the vet you must wait in your car at your allocated appointment time. Phone the clinic to let us know you are there and a staff member will collect your animal and take it into the clinic for examination and then return it to you.
- All dogs must be on collars and leads and cats in secure cages.
- Please bear with us. For us to ensure everyone’s safety and to maintain social distancing everything takes that bit longer.
Please remember we are doing this as we want to be there for you and your pet. We appreciate your understanding and support during these challenging times.
New! Online Shop for Pet Food and Products
Pet Animal Department
Farm Animal Department
We have 6 Pet Animal Vets and 5 Farm Animal Vets
A part of the Cambridge Community for over 70yrs
Modern Surgical Facility
Who We Are
Our friendly large animal team consists of five production animal veterinarians, experienced in working with cows, deer, sheep and other large or production animals. Our enthusiastic small animal department has six veterinarians and a large team of veterinary nurses and support staff committed to providing quality care for your cats, dogs and other companion animals. We utilize the latest information, technology and equipment for the care of your animals and herds.