To help you to keep your pet fit and healthy we have available some information sheets that are available to download as PDF documents.
If you have any further concerns about your pet or need to discuss any of these conditions please contact the experienced Companion Animal team at Cambridge Vets.
- Atopy/Allergic Dermatitis
- Diabetes Mellitis
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus (FIV) Infection
- Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD)
- Hyperadrenolcorticism (Cushing’s Disease)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Kidney Disease (Acute)
- Kidney Disease (Chronic)
- Liver Disease (Acute)
- Luxating Patella
- Mammary Tumours
- Mast Cell Tumours